Thursday, August 11, 2011

What's In The News?

Well, this is actually history now because it took me so long to post it. I barely have time to read the papers and sometimes it gets so bad I read them while I am laying them out on the floor for the dog's meal or when I am about to line Wawa's tray. Here's one with sexy, waxy Coco Lee. A lovely singer with a beautiful voice. well, Coco was sort of named after her. Sort of.

This is a piece of good news for me because I like Jet Li movies. At least he's still making movies but this time as the bad guy.

This is definitely not good news. That looks like a German Shepherd. It's not good to be a dog in Korea. So, that's a bit of history all from one day's paper. That rare day when I had time to sit and read.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...