Monday, August 15, 2011

I Love My Bed And My Bed Loves Me!

I kept Coco's old bed in the storeroom after it grew too small for them. Furthermore, both dogs had chewed it out of recognition. Recently I decided to use it to keep their toys and I realised that the one who missed it the most must have been Wawa. He carries it everywhere with him. I'll carry it to his enclosure from my room and the next minute he will bring it right back. Out it goes again and he'll carry it to the study. I"ll put all their toys in it and as soon as my back is turned, he will turn it upside down and scatter all the toys on the floor. On and on it goes. It used to be that each morning I had to carry Wawa (who is heavier than a sack of rice) from the study to his enclosure. When he sees me getting ready for work he will go hide in a corner in the study while angel Coco will skip happily inside for her titbits (she'll skip anywhere for titbits). Eversince I placed the bed in the enclosure, Wawa has gone there out of his own free will for his titbits. If I don't want to lift weights every morning, I'd better repair the bed diligently....

Wawa claimed the bed when he was still a small fry pup. No whiskered, bushy-browed schnauzer could get a paw in.

Don't use my bed for anything except me! It's mine, mine, mine!

3 comments:

Leigh said...

That last picture is so sweet! Our Kaska has been a bit like that with a little puppy bed - lying on the tiniest bed that he is far too big for now. It's as though it's a 'comfort blanket' with happy memories of being a baby xx

Unknown said...

What a sweet story:)

Mocha Barney, Ashley Pumpernickel and Winniechurchill

Bailey Be Good! said...

Looks like you really love your bed! I know how it is to have lots of things that are mine, Mine, MINE! Teehee!

Woofs & hugs <3,

~Bailey (Yep, I'm a girl!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...