Saturday, July 30, 2011

Cesar Millan The Dog Whisperer

Friends who know that I own and love dogs will say, "Oh, you should watch this NG channel Dog Whisperer! It is so goooooood!" but unfortunately I don't subscribe to it so the next best thing was to grab the book. Reading about the fantastic trainers and amazing dogs I am inspired! I haven't come to Cesar's Rules yet but I tried Dr. Ian Dunbar's sniffing game and it sure was a lot of fun for Coco, Wawa and me. Wawa has quickly learnt to lie down and to bring me his food toy. And it's not even a week of training!

Are we going to Hollywood, Coco?
Mmmm...they're going to audition me for an Audrey Hepburn movie.
Oh yeah? Don't you think I look like Hugh Grant? Or Rain?

2 comments:

Oskar said...

You would be pawsome in a movie!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Rubie and Poots (her Mum) said...

Rubie loves watching "The Dog Whisperer" on our pay TV and it is also on free-to -air sometimes. She loves looking at other dogs. He has a mini schnauzer called "angel" in his behavioural pack, which he brings in when little dogs need help behaving calmly like they should. My wish is one day Rubie is calm like that......sigh.

It sounds like your training is going really well.

Rubie's mum xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...