Saturday, June 4, 2011

I Am Getting Smarter, OK?

Nightfall + enclosure =
Food!  Therefore I will willingly go inside and S-I-T.  Yeh, minced beef with mixed veg!
Daytime + closing windows + enclosure + titbits + sweet calling of my name =
She is going to lock me up so it's time to RUN and HIDE!

Yes, that is the daily ritual for Wawa and me.  He used to lead me on a merry-go-round when it's time to lock him up but after a really good whacking for eating my couch he now runs and hides under the deck chair.  That makes my job really easy!  Coco is an angel, a gluttonous one.  Just put titbits in the enclosure and she will happily skip inside.  What a sweet dog.

4 comments:

Rubie and Poots (her Mum) said...

Auntie Tooki, I've just finished my post on my holling days.... please have a look!

I love that Coco is an angel..... aren't we ALL (schnauzers that is!)!

Tail Wuggles, Rubie.

Wyatt said...

From the looks of that yummy meal of meat and veggies, I would follow you anywhere!!

Wyatt

tooki said...

Haha, I would love your company Wyatt! Rubie - I have viewed your holling days - Coco and Wawa are both ENVIOUS (Aunty Tooki too)! I have trouble posting comments on your blogs because of signing in problem. I will struggle on with the settings....:( Connection at this rural area is very poor so blogging is hard work!

Rubie and Poots (her Mum) said...

Oh good Auntie Tooki, I'm happy you are checking out my holling day pics - I was worried when I didn't see you in the comments! I've posted more just now. Tail Wuggles, Rubie.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...