Friday, April 22, 2011

Were You Sulking?

Suddenly out of the blue Coco began to eat normally again. Not only did she finish her plate of boiled chicken, she ate all her vegetables as well. There were a few things I did differently. I added garlic (as advised by Rubie's Mom). I didn't use gloves when I shredded the chicken and I served her first instead of Wawa. I have a suspicion it could be the latter. I have always served Wawa first because that was the only way I could get him into the enclosure and allow Coco to eat in peace later. Perhaps she was sulking all this while. Perhaps Wawa's hungry whining outside the door helps whet her appetite. She must be thinking, serves you right for always grabbing my toys and food and my Mommy.

2 comments:

Rubie and Poots (her Mum) said...

To have a true lesson in eating...Coco needs to watch me!! I'm a champion eater... but I don't seem to fit into my walking harness anymore!? How did that happen?? I think it must have SHRUNK! Tail Wuggles, Rubie.

Oskar said...

I'm glad she's eating again! I usually only get kibble, so chicken sounds pretty good to me!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...