Monday, March 14, 2011

Safe For Now

Thank God nothing happened after all the tsunami threats. The waves are still lapping gently like old times. My heart goes out to all who are suffering in Japan. Just moving 2 dogs to another home is trouble enough. All the familiar gadgets that made life easier are missing and then you realise just how much harder it is to clean up the mess. I had to get my car vacuumed twice at the car wash centre and there is still dog hair sticking to the seats. So, can you imagine what people in Japan are going through? Wawa gave me so much trouble that I swore I would leave him behind if my apartment is going to get swamped by the sea. Then I think of his woeful expression and the way he howled and scratched the door when I carried Coco to the car without him and my heart melted. He is a big baby - totally lost without his beloved Coco and Mummy..........

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...