Thursday, March 17, 2011

One Of Those Days

I am coping better with the incessant work that comes with caring for 2 dogs and 6 hamsters (on top of a full time job) but today is one of those days when I felt like kicking the dogs. As I was mopping the floor (for the 100th time) I was wondering what is the best way to live in this world. Natural disasters have a way of making us contemplate. I thought all the way to the bathroom and as I was soaping myself I decided that the best way to live is to do so with love. I have often asked myself what I'd do if I could live my life all over again. I would do so with more love. Well, I can do that even if I'm 88. I am a firm believer that love turns things around, including a troubled earth. I believe in a God of Love so that is my priority in life -- to be like Him. Not easy at all. Didn't I say I felt like kicking the dogs??!!

1 comment:

Rubie and Poots (her Mum) said...

Nice thoughts......no kicking......much love. Rubie's mum.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...