Saturday, February 26, 2011

My Poor Hamsters!

2 mornings ago when I checked on my hamsters, I found Mo inside Mimi's tank. His wheel had somehow fell on its side and he managed to climb out and into Mimi's home. The first horrifying vision in my head was I would have to cope with more hamsters in the future. The really horrifying reality was that a piece of Mimi's ear had been bitten off and there was bleeding around one eye. My poor Mimi! Mo got a good scolding from me.

The same evening I realised that Mo had also suffered injury. One of his legs had apparently been bitten by Mimi. Poor Mo was licking his bleeding leg for a long time but he still struggled to run on his wheel. They seem to be recuperating well although Mimi has been spending a lot of time sleeping.

1 comment:

Oskar said...

I hope she feels better soon!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...