Saturday, January 29, 2011

While She Was Groomed.....

Coco couldn't stay still to get her picture taken so this is the best I could do. She's finally groomed and the very nice young man who usually does it told me (again) that Coco "gemuk sudah". Gemuk = fat. It took about 2 hours to get her groomed but I didn't mind the wait because I enjoyed looking at all the dogs for sale. A lady bought 2 puppies, one of them a dachshund which looked so cute skipping on her short legs and her long ears flapping. So irresistable that I had to cuddle her. A nice elderly couple bought another Dachshund, which I also cuddled. I heard a sad story about Princess the year old Chihuahua put up for sale by her owner. She was constantly bullied by 2 other big dogs in the house. She must miss her owner very much after having been with him/her for that long. She looked very pathetic and if I didn't have any dog I would buy her and fatten her up and put a smile on her face. And blog about her. What is it about puppies that make you want to bring them home with you? No wonder children beg their parents for pets! Aunty L told me that when her daughter was allowed to adopt a kitten she was so grateful she fell to the ground and cried! Talk about over-reacting...... :)

2 comments:

Rubie and Poots (her Mum) said...

Hey Tooki, glad you had such a good time while waiting for Coco. Are you not tempted to ask the groomer to trim her bottom half and legs a little more?? It seems like it would be a little less maintenance and cooler for Coco too? But she looks gorgeous! Rubie's mum.

Tooki said...

I must do that the next time. I always forget to check the back when she's done. I keep looking at her pretty face...!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...