Friday, January 28, 2011

Sight For Sore Eyes

As soon as I get home from work I will be busy picking up after the dogs, cleaning the house and getting their food ready. Yesterday when I lifted my head from my chores the sun had set and left behind beautiful colors in the sky. Quite rare nowadays because it rains all the time.


I get up between 5 to 5.30am each morning and then I work non-stop until 7.30 when I have to get to work. This morning we were greeted by the rain. Not that I mind because living in the hot tropics, rain = cool = happy. I was about to mop my room when the sky suddenly cleared and everything was bathed in gold. A perfect rainbow appeared in the sky. I ran for my camera but the photo doesn't do it justice. It was very, very beautiful but unfortunately lasted only about 5-10 minutes.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...