Sunday, January 9, 2011

Dog Whisperer

Coco has been annoying me endlessly since I sat down in front of my computer so I decided to shoot her. With my camera, of course. She has been squeaking her toy at my back and yelping at me to play with her or get her more toys. I do understand some doggie talk. Toy squeaking means "Please chase me". Yelp and run towards store means "Please give me the toys you've hidden in the store". Yelp and run to the fridge means "Please give me titbits". Rolling about on her back means "I need a tummy rub". Front paws on lap means "Please scratch my armpits or anywhere thereabout". Shrieking and jumping in highly excited manner means "There's a dog! There's a dog! There's a dog in the park!!". That also applies to cats and buffaloes.

2 comments:

Rubie and Poots (her Mum) said...

How old is Coco Tooki? She looks beautiful. I could learn stuff from her, like the yelping and running to the fridge thing. I just sit and stare at either of my parents if they are eating anything, and hope to get a taste. Tail Wuggles, Rubie.

Tooki said...

Coco will be 1 year and 4 months old on January 12th. Heehee, yes yelp especially when they are watching tv. They won't be able to stand the pressure and will give in.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...