Friday, September 17, 2010

More Goodies

A client asked her granddaughter to send us some Hari Raya cookies yesterday - what an extremely nice gesture. And she seemed to have given us the best. Nowadays traditional delicacies have been largely replaced by cookies so Hari Raya delicacies are nothing more than just cookies in different shapes, sizes and colors. I was given two tips for melt-in-the-mouth cookies. One, don't use egg whites, just the yolk. And two, don't use a roller for the dough. Just press it briefly with your fingers before shaping them. Apparently, too much rolling toughens the dough and hardens the cookies. I don't know if an extra post about the PEDIGREE® Adoption Drive will bring an extra bag of food for homeless dogs but there, I've mentioned it, so I hope it works! Can't just be me having good food, the poor homeless dogs must have their goodies too!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...