Saturday, August 28, 2010

Sleepless Night

I couldn't resist the urge to bring tiny tot home so that was just what I did on Thursday after work. I bundled him up, brought him home and bathed him. His ribs stuck out and his belly distended in an unhealthy way, probably full of undigested, rotting food and rubbish. He shivered for more than an hour after his warm bath and I wrapped him and he slept until he stopped trembling. Then began his hourly purge and I couldn't sleep till dawn! But he had toilet etiquette, weak and sleepy he clambered out of his basket to pee/purge religiously. The next day I brought him to the vet and he was jabbed 6 times and he screamed so loud and long that I had to leave the room. No worms (thank goodness) but he has a protozoal infection. And flu. And ticks.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...