Saturday, April 3, 2010

She Loves Pillows

Several days ago I saw AnAn and Momokuai tugging at the pillow, one at each end. Both were trying to grab it from the other. To avoid another stomach-biting episode between the two, I threw in another pillow. "Nah, nah, nah!" I said. "Don't fight over it, both of you can have one each." So they went back to sleep, 2 hamsters and 2 pillows while Mimi slept outside, pillowless, under the tunnel. After a short while I saw Mimi sneaking into the igloo and drag out both pillows to her sleeping spot. One after the other she dragged them out with her mouth while the other 2 slept on unaware. How did she know about the new pillow? She was sleeping soundly under the tunnel when I put it inside the igloo.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...