Sunday, March 7, 2010

Those Were The Days My Friend

Those were the days when Ping, An, Momokuai and Le would snuggle up to mama Mimi for milk. When they fell out of their house Mimi would stick her head out sleepily and take them in her mouth to bring them back inside. Sometimes I have to wake her up to do that and if she is still in dreamland I would pick them up with chopsticks and put them back with her. I heard that if you pick them up with your hands she might eat them.....:( Now that they've grown I wonder if they know that is mama? Because there was one occasion when Mama and Momokuai bit each other drawing blood. I am learning that they are so unlike humans in many ways.....hamster lovers can't help treating them like babies all the time!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...